Give to KU Slavic, German, and Eurasian
Although we are accustomed to doing more with less, we can surely do more with more! You can help us keep the many robust activities we undertake by donating to our Endowment funds.
Our longtime goal is to establish student scholarships and fellowships that will encourage the best and brightest students to take advantage of the educational opportunities available in the Department. We actively seek donors who share these goals and can are eager to contribute to our programs.
While we seek substantial gifts that can generate enough funds each year to meet tuition costs and provide stipends, we are equally grateful for any and all donations to the Department's Endowment funds. We are also open to the creation of new funds if your desire for giving leads in a different direction or you wish to honor a special designee.
No matter what, the donations you make are always put towards the goal of making the student experience in Slavic, German and Eurasian studies useful, meaningful, and effective. Please help us make the Department of Slavic, German, and Eurasian Studies excellence continue into the future.
Three ways to contribute to KU Slavic, German, and Eurasian
- Help award books and small cash prizes for excellent student academic performances
- Help us invite prominent scholars to the department guest lecturers
- Allow us to recruit talented graduate students
- Finance maintenance and acquisition of reference materials for the Parker Slavic Library
- Supplement student travel to academic meetings
- Support students who excel in the Slavic language field
- Allow students to further their education by studying Slavic languages and culture abroad
- Help fund students' presentations of their scholarly work at conferences around the world